Effective date: 11 January 2021
The data controller that is responsible for the processing of personal data through the Website, including placing first-party cookies, is Candra Hospitality B.V. located at Westplein 12, 3016BM Rotterdam, the Netherlands with the Chamber of Commerce registration number 81363257 (“we”, “us”, and “our”).
A cookie is a small piece of data typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, the website may send a cookie to your browser. Subsequently, the browser may store the cookie on your computer or mobile device for certain period of time. Cookies are designed to allow the recognition of your device and collection of certain information about your use of a website. Thus, over time, cookies allow websites to “remember” your actions and preferences. There are several types of cookies, namely, (i) persistent cookies, which remain valid until deleted by you, (ii) cookies that remain valid until their expiration date, and (iii) session cookies that are stored on a web browser and remain valid until the moment the browser is closed. Cookies may also be (i) first-party cookies (set by the website itself) and (ii) third-party cookies (placed by third-party websites).
We may different types of cookies on the Website, including: </sp an>
- Essential technical (strictly necessary) cookies that are essential to ensure the correct functioning of the Website and to provide the services requested by you;
- Preference cookies that record information about the choices that you make on the Website;
- Marketing cookies that allow us to create, implement, and examine our marketing campaigns. Such cookies allow us to reach the right customers, analyse the productivity of our marketing campaigns, and offer you personalised advertisement; and
- Statistics cookies that allow us to generate statistical reports about how you use the Website.
Below, you can find a list of cookies that we use on the Website, including their purpose and expiration time:
|Essential technical cookies|
|First-party HTTP cookie||candra-hospitality.com |
|1 year||The cookie is used to determine whether you have accepted the cookie consent box.|
|UA_130569087_3||First-party HTTP cookie||candra-hospitality.com |
|2 years||The cookie is used to set a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use the Website.|
When you visit the Website for the first time, we will ask you to provide us with your consent to our use of all cookies via a cookie consent banner. If you do not provide your opt-in consent, we will not serve you our non-essential cookies. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with the best possible user experience on the Website if not all cookies are enabled.
When we ask you to provide your consent to our use of non-essential cookies, you have the freedom not to provide such consent. If you would like to refuse our use of non-essential cookies later, you can do it at any time by declining cookies in your browser or device. For more information, you can consult the cookie management instructions of your browser:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies